From unique local designers to some of the world’s largest global luxury brands, Singapore’s shopping scene is unrivalled in its breadth and diversity.
In the heart of Orchard Road, Mandarin Gallery is home to some of the biggest international brands along with eclectic designers and local brands. Spend the morning browsing shops like:
- Victoria’s Secret flagship store: Victoria’s Secret (VS) at Mandarin Gallery is the brand’s flagship store in Singapore, its first store in Southeast Asia, and the first store in Asia to offer their full product line. Besides the lingerie they became famous for, VS Singapore has the Victoria Sport and Victoria’s Secret Pink range, as well as fragrances, make-up, clothing and accessories. The store also boasts Bra Specialists who can help customers find their perfect fit.
- Michael Kors flagship store: Visit the brand’s largest store in Southeast Asia at Mandarin Gallery for a full range of clothing and accessories, including a level dedicated to menswear and men’s accessories.
- Beyond The Vines: Known for its chic and minimalist dresses, separates and jumpsuits, Beyond The Vines is a contemporary womenswear label designed locally.
- Choo Yilin Jewellery: Award-winning label and jewellery store Choo Yilin is known for its jewellery made from Type A Burmese jadeite and vibrant semi-precious gemstones, woven with intricate metalwork. Inspired by both modern and traditional cultures, the jewellery brand is recognised for its attention to detail and quality.
- Xi Apparel & Jade: This womenswear store sells modern interpretations of classic designs, with innovative takes on the traditional cheongsam and Chinese embroidery on modern pieces like denim pants.
Enter Malmaison by The Hour Glass, a residential-inspired luxury emporium celebrating artistry and craftsmanship, and browse an extensive selection of luxury watches.
Luxury fashion takes on a local spin at Design Orchard, home to local craftsmen, designers and artisans of all stripes. With over 61 homegrown brands selling everything from beauty products to bespoke candles, you’re bound to find an item that’ll express your inner personality.
Apple flagship store
Pick up the latest technologies or get your old ones serviced at Southeast Asia’s first brick-and-mortar Apple store.
Singapore’s oldest department store is a haven for local designs and haute couture alike. Besides typical high street brands, TANGS features award-winning local lifestyle labels and distinct collectibles for shoppers who want it all. New brands are regularly introduced into the mix, meaning each visit is unique.
For clean, classic lines, In Good Company is a must-visit for all you fashion fiends. This collection of locally designed wardrobe staples and modern classics is one of Singapore’s best-kept secrets, and you’ll find out why.