Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL)
Updated as of 2 December 2021
The Vaccinated Travel Lane enables visitors who are fully vaccinated from certain countries/regions to enter Singapore for all purpose of visits. They will not have to serve a stay-home notice in Singapore.
Unvaccinated children aged 12 and below will be eligible to enter Singapore on the VTL. They are not required to apply for a VTP but must comply with all other VTL conditions and be accompanied by a fully vaccinated VTL traveller.
Please note that visitors must:
• Be fully vaccinated at least 14 days after receiving the full regime of Moderna or WHO EUL Vaccines, and present proof of vaccination issued, before intended date of entry
• Be in one or more of the Vaccinated Travel Lane countries, Category 1 countries/regions and or Singapore in the last 14 consecutive days prior to departure to Singapore
• Take designated Vaccinated Travel Lane flights
• Undergo two COVID-19 tests, one within 2 calendar days before departing and one upon arrival in Singapore. The pre-departure test may be a PCR test or a professionally-administered ART.
• Self-isolate upon arrival until a negative PCR test result is out
• Undergo additional supervised self-administered Antigen Rapid Tests (ART)* at a Quick Test Centre or a Combined Test Center on Day 3 and 7 of their arrival.
* With effect from 2 December, 2359 hours (SGT)
For more information about vaccination requirements, click here.
Read on to find out how you can easily prepare for your trip to Singapore.