Aussies get set to party Singapore-style this February with a world-class line-up of sips, samples and sounds.
This February, Singapore Tourism Board invites Aussies to enjoy a taste of Singapore’s nightlife. From 20th-21st at The Rooftop Sydney, and from 23rd-24th February at The Albion Rooftop in South Melbourne, Singapore Social will bring together an incredible line-up:
- NATIVE (#13 in the world) will serve:
- ‘Forager’s Garden’ (Brass Lion Gin, Blue Pea Flowers, Pandan Kombucha, Wild Torch Ginger) inspired by Singapore’s ‘garden city’ setting
- ‘Sarong Punch’ (Coconut Arrack, Candlenuts, Toasted Red Beans, Turmeric, Milk Punch) inspired by Peranakan flavours
- OPERATION DAGGER (#23 in the world) will serve:
- ‘Pork Soda’ (Distilled 7X, Roast Pork Belly, Apple, Creamed Soda, Animal Glass) inspired by a meal of BBQ meats at Swee Choon restaurant Singapore
- ‘Soapberry Sling’ will reinvent the famous Singapore Sling with tropical fruits
- Sashi Cheliah’s menu will feature: crispy skin pork, chilli crab sliders and his famous chicken rendang
- Performances by legendary DJ KoFlow and popstar Tabitha Nauser
Sydney: The Rooftop Sydney will offer both à la carte and a degustation with Sashi’s menu paired with four cocktails. Degustation bookings essential at: email@example.com or T: (02) 9267-3100
The Rooftop Sydney (above Shelbourne Hotel). 200 Sussex Street, Sydney.
The Albion Rooftop. 172 York Street, South Melbourne.